Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Lyfffe

I just finished the last season of Skins. I need a breath of fresh air for sure. I find myself listening to dance remixes...oh man Skins, you have turned me british.

I havn't taken any recent photos of what I look like these days. Somehow its gotten into my head that I look older. Maybe I am growing into a non child looking person now! hoora!

To all my friends that are going through hard times cancer, deaths, violence, general sadness I love you, people can really be amazing, no matter where I am or what I am doing I am never ever alone. I am ready for smiles and happiness now.

Also! I am excited for fall for once. Usually, I cringe at trying to dress myself in many layers of mismatched confusion. Somewhere out of the blue I am grabbing at things that match and look ok together. I want to wear these mustard colored pants everyday and am obsessed with the idea of adorning myself in chunky knits. I am well aware at 5'2 I may get lost inside large knits but maybe thats ok with me. See you all when the leaves turn!

26

<3 pants

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is so chic I just LOVE it! I just came across it so you can bet on me following!

    <3 Meg
    http://aamongthewillows.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much! for adding me and Ambit xoxo to you.

    ReplyDelete