Saturday, November 21, 2009

My Dearest Friends

I would like to take the time to express my love for beautiful things and my lovely friends who make them.

I was so happy to finally Meet Aimee Brodeur in person. We had spoken several times via the internet (my usual way of communicating) and finally we met at an artist studio space in Brooklyn. She requested my presence along with Hannah, Landon and several others to do a nudie photoshoot. I grabbed my Kate and headed off. The photoshoot took place and was the most lovely and comfy experience.

Here are a couple photos of mine and the last ones are Aimees.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
-photo by Aimee Brodeur

Photobucket
-photo by Aimee Brodeur

Last but not least, all of us together

Photobucket

-photo by Aimee Brodeur

2 comments:

  1. Those photos look awesome! Hi to your new blog. I put up a link to yours from mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    Its nice to see a friendly lj face on here! I will link you back!

    <3 Wray

    ReplyDelete